Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm a Loser!

Weight loser that is. Got myself into a wager to lose ten pounds in a month's time (tick tock). okay make that 27 days from now (tick tock). i'm still figuring out how to do that while contemplating the reality that i can't have my food binge.

i hate you boneless crispy pata cutlets (Kuls Kitchen)


goodbye Spicy Thai Chiken Wings! (Kuls Kitchen)


begone you oh-so-delicious grape slush (Kuls Kitchen)


if you're not on a diet, i suggest you head off to kul's kitchen in IT park and order these dishes. then come back here and tempt me with your experience. sigh.

3 comments:

Bon said...

mmm!! mm!! that will ruined my diet! hahaha :))

Cacho said...

hey bon! am in your coffee shop drinking oreo frappe and munching on some food today. then tonight i have a despedida party for a friend leaving for Australia. Diet is useless ha ha ha. i just have to control my food intake later grrr.

Carlota said...

hahaha.. goodluck.. i love crispy pata, lechon, etc. etc.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails