looking for me?

there are many, maaaany ways to get to my blog. of course if you're a regular reader you probably have it bookmarked by now (ehem!) or probably got to this point by a mailing list.

on the other hand, there are visitors who get to visit my site by doing a search in google or yahoo and eventually end up here.

that's where the fun part comes in. i did a random check on my site tracker and logged the detailed search keywords used by internet users all over the world that eventually led to my own private world.

callboy in boracay
evolution of peso
cebuanas.com or cebuanas
lakawon
flu vaccination and botox
inquirer dingdong dantes 2008
bpo industry evolution
story of ouija movie
kris aquino pussy
how become a callboy

try it for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign