I Hate Jesus

kathy WHO?? griffins WHAAAT? before i got the email from my high school batchmate, the name Kathy Griffins doesn't even register a blip in my otherwise limited existence. You can guess that the person is probably not in the A-List of hollywood, not even close to B or C, probably more on the D-List, as in "Don't Know Her".

[QUOTE]At the Emmy awards, Kathy Griffin's acceptance speech said, "A lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus."

She went on to say, "Suck it, Jesus. This is my God now!" referring to the Emmy. [UNQUOTE]

If she said something like this about the muslim prophet Mohammed, whole muslim nations would raise their arms and voices to condemn this and it won't be a surprise if she'd be targeted for assassination.

Fortunately for her, she's hundreds of years too late from the middle ages where her words will probably earn her a bonfire. I can imagine her rebonded hair crackling and the smell of burnt plastic as her face starts to melt. Nowadays, the only thing she gets is an email, a blog entry, censorship from media and millions of people offended by this insensitive act.

She was quoted to have issued a statement: "Am I the only Catholic left with a sense of humor?" - what utter nonsense.

For once, I hope that Christians all over will unite in boycotting ALL of her work. Let's see her pray to her god for redemption.

Luckily for me, am in a country where Kathy WHO?????? is an apt description for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign