I'm Living In An Airplane

there's nothing grammatically wrong with that statement.

for the past couple of months I have literally gotten on a plane approximately 4 times. the mactan international and ninoy aquino terminal 3 airports are literally my second home as i find myself waiting for hours to get on a plane. on a really bad day, delays can cause me to spend a minimum of three hours in an airport.

it's usually the manila-cebu leg that gets delayed and it's not as fun considering that there's free wifi in mactan international.

in any case, i snapped a picture of myself (18th April 2009) on one of those horizontal escalators. ideal for sleepy-tired peeps like me who tried to squeeze every conceivable meeting and activity while on a business trip. am i complaining? far from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign