my best friend's wedding...



Comments

Anonymous said…
cacho! i just logged on - matthew & i went away for a 3-day weekend in san diego starting friday. para kaming nag honeymoon ulit, hahaha! very timing with your blog with pictures from our wedding!

i am deeply touched with you posting our pictures in your personal blog; friend, nakaka-humble pa ang title ng entry na ito!

i couldnt help but get misty eyed to have been acknowledged as your bestfriend - and so publicly at that! you're the best, chikko!

thank you, friend, for the pictures & the personal "tribute" in your blog. i was kinda curious what you would have written there about me, and matthew, our wedding - but i might be asking too much na, di ba? ;)

anyway, ingat lagi & thank you for including me in your mailing list. its always a pleasure to be able to read your entries - i could actually hear you when i read thru them; you make me laugh till i end up with tears in my eyes; you make me ponder about things i take for granted or forget about kasi i'm busy dealing with my own challenges out here.

till next comment or chat, matthew says hi and we both wish you well.
hugs & beso from me to you. mwah!
- lilah

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign