Don't Judge My Brother... He is not a Book! (",)

i was having a conversation with erich about the pope and the recent events surrounding his speech. out of the blue, erich mentioned:

erichjao: i never really liked the way he looks
erichjao: i've always had this name that pops up when i see his face
erichjao: judas iscariot
erichjao: funny but its true

i thought it was just me who had this feeling about the way the pope looked. i'm the last one to judge anyone by the way they look, but there are emotions evoked that seem to come out of nowhere.

then erich said...

"jeez, i've always told ruby that the end of the world is at hand... oh i don't mean just around the corner but its nearer now than ever."

let's hope he is a madam auring or madam rosa protege. puro chika, walang katotohanan, walang kabuluhan dahil ang reporter ay natutulog din.

add on...

popped the same thought to my friend cybs, sabi nya...

"Actually, rumor has it that he's the devil incarnate!"

I told her..

"but you know what, if the devil intended to be more effective, he'd choose someone who is more visually appealing.. yun bang santo na santo (one who looks like a saint)? kaya di naman siguro carnation evap sya ng demonyo (so he probably is not the demon incarnate)."

i deeply, sincerely hope so.

Comments

Cybele said…
This is my reply:

If the devil were really that wily (to put an appealing face to the Devil Incarnate, then yes...

But he (the Devil) could also cause dissention among the Catholic ranks (especially the ones that find the church too stifling and rigid) by putting a Pope (who is, after all our representative) who is sobrang unappealing, physically, intellectually and emotionally.

I miss Pope John Paul II...(eventhough he was kind of conservative and wouldn't acknowledge that AIDS will get transferred if you don't use a condom)
Cacho said…
to misquote the divine melanie m. let's all hope he is not a book. but yes, i do agree with you, I miss Pope John Paul II
Meg21 said…
mar... oh well.. when I saw him... I don't know if its because I just happen to watch hannibal but He looks more like Anthony Hopkins hehehehe... and I will second or third the motion...I miss Pope John Paul II too ...
Anonymous said…
I share the same name as the beloved late Pope, however my name does not stand for something pious and it totally contradicts my true character, let me just tell you and let me ride with the hype of the movie that yes, The Devil Wears Prada...

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign