religious disclaimer (",) (x)

just to set the record straight,
  • am a catholic,
  • i do my sunday mass,
  • completed a number of novenas,
  • pray for my family, friends, enemies and partner every night,
  • i ask my angel to look over me every morning,
  • engage in healthy discourse about my faith,
  • i believe in the One True God,
  • my family is very religious (ask my great grandpa, he's a spanish friar),
  • i have a number of cousins who are priests, nuns (throw in a couple of NPA rebel commanders and some PMA military officers)
  • i don't want to be born again, i prefer to be THHHHIRTY SOMETHING
  • am perfectly happy with being catholic though not necessarily in agreement with everything said in the lectern

what i'm not is one who follows blindly like the sheep.

Comments

Cybele said…
my dear friend...

para akong natataranta. para tayong male-female versions of each other.

like you, i am catholic (legally so) but i don't necessarily agree with everything the catholic church says. and like you, somewhere in Ilocos Norte, rumor has it that our great great lolo was a Xavier. Father Xavier to be exact HAHAHAH.

I believe in an informed and educated faith. Blind faith is dangerous.

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign