resignation letter

Ms. Fernandez,

I hereby tender my irrevocable resignation as your personal
assistant effective immediately. it has been a pleasant stay
in your company, but owing to personal reasons, I am
compelled to move on. I would like to thank you and your
good management for the wonderful experience accorded
to me during my stay in your company.

Yours truly,

enday.

----------------------------------------------

si enday nag resign sa kanila ni ms. fernandez.
ang lufet ni enday in fairness.

balita ko lang, nabibigatan na sya sa 17kg worth of make
up and accessories that ms. fernandez carries with her
daw kahit saan that aggravated her scoliosis with
additional complications to the...

ang lufet talaga.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign