Unfaithful

i apologize for the shock. but i had to get this picture out. i am not a rihanna fan, nor am i a chris brown follower. what i am is a person who is against violence, particularly against women.

the lyris of her song Unfaithful foretold the future in a rather morbid manner:

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
and it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying

I don't want to hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be, a murderer


Do a gender reversal and you can figure out that she's referring to the womanizing affairs of C.Brown - Poor girl. there's too much that has been said about the incident that it doesn't deserve another sophomoric commentary. let the picture tell its own tale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign