The VERY SECRET Diaries - Lord of The Rings

I got some really rude stares and obscene mutterings underneath exasperated breaths while watching Lord of The Rings - The Two Towers. I mean I can't help bursting out in laughter or a loud chuckle in very "serious" scenes involving Merry, Pippin, Sam, Froddo and the rest of the characters.

Blame it on one person.

Cassandra Claire is her name and she has written some of the funniest parodies of the Lord of the Rings series. I actually got the series in an email and decided to research who the brilliant mind was behind this seriously funny stuff.

I think I may have to sue her for computer damage after I burst out my orange juice on my keyboard, the front of my shirt, my monitor... uh... you get the picture. In any case, the live series continues to grow and you can check out her live journal in http://www.livejournal.com/users/cassieclaire

In the VERY SECRET diaries, she takes us deep into the perverted minds of the characters as they obsess about their beards, hair, horn and get this... everyone is trying to hump each other. Now, that is really a riot he he he.

Here's a quote from one of the V.S. Diaries from Saruman the White


DAY TWENTY-TWO

Did not know when decided to make demon army for Sauron that would be so darn messy. Curse my decision to be Saruman the White. Should have decided to be Saruman the Muddy Brown, or Saruman the Faintly Greenish. White just shows all the slime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign