Chain Mail Syndrome (",)

Since you are reading this entry... if you don't recommend this blog spot to anyone, you will get a zillion years of bad zits.

Hmmm, that is rather cheeky... I think I'm going to start a fad of Chain Blogging where the purpose is to post comments in someone else's blog for them to read yours with the usual consequences of hell and damnation if they don't. Uh... don't think this is a good idea.

Ok, to quote one public show host every time she veers away from the topic...

"But I digress..."

Seriously though, I think I've heard her mutter... "But I undress..." now that would be really interesting. Seriously now... am going out of the original topic, what the hell, these are my thoughts...

So now... How Do We Get Rid or Annoy Chain Mail(ers)? More specifically, those chain e-mails that flood your inbox when some of your buffoon of a friend suddenly goes superstitious?

Have you ever received a chain e-mail that says,

...please don't break this chain, it has been circulated for 200 years...

Well well well... I didn't know that Central Europe had email in medieval times.... but the best way to really annoy these serial chain e-mailers would be to reply to all the recipients and just add this note...

Does replying to this mail mean that I've broken the chain? Ok, here's the deal... if you don't stop chain e-mailing me you will receive a million years of bad luck, if you reply to this with some smart ass comment, you will get a million years of bad luck + zits.

Believe me, it works really well!


ps...

I do have some exceptions of course, specially if it contains a really inspirational message or when it promotes my faith as a Catholic like those requests for prayers and all...

Comments

Anonymous said…
One entry... You are the biggest goof ball in the world. The next entry.. you are even more serious than cancer, scary... your blog is really you.. a novelty.. i bookmarked it nga eh! :-)
Meg21 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meg21 said…
I forgot the word good... let's try it again...

...Nice one... I'll try this one time hehehehe... you're really good at playing with words...

Kudos to you!

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign