Tuesday, September 27, 2011

amazing animal facts


WARNING! SEXUALLY EXPLICIT TRIVIA AHEAD! READ FOR YOUR OWN ENTERTAINMENT.

do you know that a pig's orgasm can last as long as 30 minutes?

that a female praying mantis needs to rip off the male mantis' head before he can ejaculate? (yan ang tinatawag na "deadly experience"). similarly, black widows kill their mates after having sex (naman, pag sinabi sa yo "kainin mo ako" wag naman gawing literal. pero kung baboy sila, maiintindihan ko kasi pagod na siguro si mareng black widow pagkatapos ng 30 minutes.)

that according to a survey, half the men who were raised in farms have had a sexual encounter with an animal (i'm guessing duck and chicken are the usual victims. this gives a new meaning to the term "dog style").

dolphins are the only other mammals aside from men that have sex for pleasure (i bet you, they haven't met the pig)


some fish are asexual and can change gender based on certain environmental or hormonal cycles. (sila ang pioneer sa "sariling sikap". pero sigurado ko, ang baboy, baboy talaga)


among primates, men have the largest and thickest penis (kaya hindi totoo na pag malaki ang paa, malaki din ang ano.... tingnan mo ang gorilla, tinalo ng baboy).


60% of men admitted to having masturbated (the other 40% lied, ang baboy di talaga nag ma-masturbate, e hayop naman sa tagal magaspang na hoof nila di pa rin matapos.)


elephants are the only animals that can't jump (parang hindi to totoo, nakakita ka na ba na tumalon ang snail? and am sure natatawa pa rin ang baboy dahil mas spectacular ang trivia tungkol sa kanya)


that 5% of women can truly experience multi-orgasm, 80% of women fake their orgasm (kaya siguro sinusulit na pag naabot yung orgasm. ang baboy naman e one long gigantic orgasm!)


The female bedbug has no sexual opening. To get around this small problem, the male uses his curved penis to drill a vagina into the female. (the pig has a natural screw like penis)

The oyster is usually ambisexual. It begins life as a male, then becomes a female, then changes back to being a male, then back to being female. It may go back and forth many times.(sila po ang original na mga transvestites)

The male tick doesn't have a penis. Instead, he uses his nose to sniff out the females vagina. Once he's made it large enough by poking his nose around, he turns round and deposits his semen. To finish the job off, he then turns round again and pushes the semen inside with his trusty nose. (sus me, pano pag nata-tae lang pala sya?!?! siguro dito rin nanggaling yung paniniwala natin na pag malaki ilong... maraming kulangot. kaya nga sabi ng baboy, o tingnan mo ilong ko, pango pero hanep sa sex!)

and just in case the pig is getting too full of himself, the desert rat makes the rabbit look a little useless in the Don Juan stakes. The desert rat can have sex up to 120 times an hour giving the phrase "quickie" an entirely new meaning.

and I'm sure, despite my warning, 101% of you read this post. isa lang masasabi ko, ang baboy baboy mo! ha ha ha

3 comments:

-mark- said...

hahaha, hindi naman ako baboy,I just love trivia..esp pag ganito ang topis wahehe

rhex said...

nice one sir.. i like trivia jud.. heheheh

Cacho said...

ha ha ha thank you for the comments. tsaka even if it's trivia, i carefully researched this he he he ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails