Ropa Bektas

Ropa tenks she es layk Paris Hilton, except dat paris made her milyon dollars from stupid parents while ropa makes digging digging her milyons from turkish husbandry. ah, wat she says about locking her en da closet? her closet big to walk en, like whole nepa hut big enap for jabba da hut. ah, jabba da hut sister of anabel.

i ask ropa wer da children, she does not know. i ask wat dress paris hilton wore two months bepor, she know. every taym i kol to ask where, she say house. house my hairy ass, house of anader man. she like muslim man, double husband at a time. she not princess, she terd place only. me prince. she does not scared me, i wander why she not scared.

she say no winner in dis fight, ah, she big winner, like lotto because she got millions from me when i was hospital. anabel does not layk to talk to me, me too, not layk to talk to me this anabel. she ask me to find her prince of arabia so she can sell ropa to highest bidder.

she not nice lady, she not lady at all, i think she is big cow. perst taym i met her she not ask about my school, my hobbies, my like and like-not, but she ask wat brand my watch. i say siko, si-si-kohin her because she is loud like cow gibing berth.

dis es my last word and statement. peryod. no more comment. ah last comment, ropa please not comment anymore, your englis is bery hard to listen, you like snake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign