what's pussy

try searching for that in google and you're bound to hit one of my blog entries.

apparently, there is a very uh... disturbing pattern how stray visitors end up viewing my blog.

i did some sleuthing around and got more information how people ended up reading my blog entries. there are some people who have apparently bookmarked this site whereas some get to visit it by following a link to my spam mails (ha ha ha).

i also have a number of people who end up visiting because Samsung featured my blog that linked to an entry about travel and people using my camera phone - here's a clue, if you have been wondering how i look like and not just my bearded chin, the original picture in the Samsung Philippine site featured my face.

on the other hand, the most interesting (and often times, scandalous) are those that used google to search for some information and ended up clicking my site. here are some real google keywords you can use to search for this site:

united kingdom - what's pussy
united kingdom - drag queen makeup
australia - evolution of drag queen
malaysia - tourist of indiain
finland - evolution makeup
australia - nescafe evolution
sweden - lakawon
usa - men and makeup
usa - drag queen makeup blogspot
usa, ireland - (referred to by another site in this link)
usa - name your pussy
usa - drag queen names
canada - makeup men should have
spain, canada -management parables
turkey - ziya singapore
estonia - drag pussy
new zealand - lakawon

uh... the list indicate that the united states is a country obsessed with pussy and drag queens, same as the united kingdom. canada ended up with makeup for men and uh...

i derpor conclude, dat... you fill in the blank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Makeup

a most unusual saint

the sign